Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Day by Day

We have returned from the beach...relaxed, rested, and ready for what the coming days bring--hopefully. Thankfully, God is in control, and gets us through each new day!
Number One just finished up her softball season with a win. Number Three starts basketball in a few weeks, and Number Two is still enjoying band and doing very well playing the flute. Number Four is looking forward to playing baseball in the spring.
I left my camera battery charger plugged in the wall at the condo in Florida, so as soon as I receive it in the mail, I will post some pictures of our Florida trip and #1's softball pictures.
Hubby is still traveling to ATL, now five days a week. So we are very thankful that gas prices are falling! Our church is still doing well, and the people are great! We love them so much. We are continuing to see growth in the children and teen depts., especially on Wednesday nights! PTL!
I am staying busy substitute teaching, mostly at the high school and middle school here in Armuchee. I am really enjoying it!
Stay tuned and I will be posting new pictures shortly...

2 comments:

Singleton's Snippets said...

you have to read what I responded to your comment. You made me laugh about Ms. Nall-- poor poor woman!

rakethetable said...

Welcome Home